PAST EXPERIENCE – CONSULTANCY
Mofi’s strongest background lies on the long-time experience of its Executive Director Dr. Martin Owako who went through Diageo Sales Career Framework (SCF) for 14 years and specialized in sales capability development during the last 5 years in the company. His career continued in the same line for 3 years in Smile Communications and later worked as Head of Sales and Marketing at Devon Dalyn Ltd.
The company has continued building its capacity and capability in the areas of research, data management, thesis development, strategic management, sales automation systems, targeted territory selling, branding and many other tailored courses and marketing solution tools that suit clients’ requirements.
Our outstanding and recorded consultancy works include:
- Cornerstone Community Schools in Buwate Kira Municipality assignedMofiUgada Ltd to draw the Strategic Marketing Plan for 2023/24 and waspresented to the client on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at the school. This strategic marketing plan is considered the best of its kind because it contained detailed tactical activities and therefore it is easy to implement. We are glad to be part of its implementation. For more details contact Dr. Arthur Bainomugisha+256 772428963 and Mr. EmanziBainomugisha+256778328149.
- AVODA Group – In May 2023, Mofi’s Lead Consultant facilitated a two-week’s training period for Entrepreneurs on the following topics: Core skills, Effective selling, Customer care, Structured callprocess, Lead generation and management, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). For more details, the marketing manager, Mr. Joshua Agonya can be reached on +256 787625077.
- Jolems Investments Ltd – In November 2022, Mofi Uganda Ltd took on a contract to develop the strategic marketing Plan for this client. For more details, the CEO, Dr. JolemMwanje can be reached on +256 760626390/709295211.
- Naseco(U) Ltd – This agricultural organization in September 2022 engaged us to assess the company performance and craft strategies to deliver expected sales volume and revenue. This was done and a research questionnaire was designed to investigate the prevailing issues affecting its overall performance. For more information, please contact the Marketing Manager, Mr. George Katwere on 0754618007.
- From January to August 2015 to August 2022, Mofi supported Cyprus Institute of Marketing Uganda in the development of the strategic marketing plan, Marketing Communications tools, selling and staff recruitment and training throughout the organization in the Ugandan based center. This included the development of the Marketing manual, Financial, and Human resource policies. For further details, refer to M/s Clare Busing on 0772 417902.
- Mofi Uganda Ltd in June 2017 took up the development of a sales automation and integration system for Crown Beverages Uganda Limited alongside its range of consultancy services listed above. The sales automation uses software called CYGNETO. Please contact Stuart on 0751404670.
- From 8th to 12th November 2016 Restless Development Alumini contracted Mofi Uganda Ltd to train the youth of Eastern Uganda on Entrepreneurship, idea generation, proposal writing, market research, developing Business plans, effective selling skills, Customer care, book keeping and basic issues on impact of chronic diseases on entrepreneurs. For further details, contact Mr. Wanyama Lawrance on 0705043445.
- Mofi conducted a study project and developed a business plan for Uga Foil International Ltd (UFIL), a company that was incorporated in Uganda between August and September 2016. The company was incorporated to manufacture and sell disposable products in Uganda and the Great Lakes Region. For more details, please contact Counsel Ali Kafumbe on 0781539256/0702309760.
- In May 2015, Mofi Uganda was awarded a contract to assess, train and coach 11 Sales Executives of VIVO Energy Uganda. The execution experience involved two full days’ workshop training and 21 days’ coaching of Sales Executives. For further details, please contact the Sales Manager, Alvin on 0772 754071.
- In March 2015, Mofi Uganda Ltd took on a contract to recruit, train and coach new Sales Executives for The Hair Care Centre Ltd. This task was in addition to the coaching and accompaniments made with the existing team. We also executed biscuits sampling promotions at Shoprite Shops, Mega Standard and Nakumatt Supermarkets. Also developed a business plan for 2015/16. For more details contact the CEO, Mr. Steven Richley on 0772 768633.
- In February 2015, Uganda Breweries Limited contracted Mofi Uganda Ltd to assess, recruit, train and coach a team of 85 Van Sales Men (VSM) in Kampala division (Kampala central business district, Wakiso, Mpigi, Luwero, Mityana and Mukono). This is a team of persons who are responsible for the direct distribution of UBL products in and around, Kampala division. In the same period, Mofi recruited five part time consultants who were deployed at Uganda Breweries as field sales coaches.For more details, please contact the Sales Director, Mr. Dimola on 0776 720150 and Brian on 0772 720391.
- In December 2014, Bamako Uganda Ltd gave Mofi opportunity to train its customer service team on Customer Care skills. For more details,please contact the MD, Mr. Odicha David on 0759 083058.
- In 2012/3, Mofi was subcontracted by Research World International that had won a contract to draw business models for the postal and courier sector in Uganda. Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was the client while Research World International (RWI) was the main vendor. For more details,please contact the CEO, Dr. Patrick Wakida on 0752 642764.
- In 2010, Mofi trained all staff of Mother Majeri Primary School (one of the top private Primary schools in Wakiso district) on customer care skills. Reference can be obtained from the Head teacher, Mr. Edward Basembeza0772820947.
- In 2008, Mofi Uganda Ltd trained the sales team of Parambot Breweries Ltd for one day on managing relationships with customers.
We have therefore builtrich and wide experience in research, strategic management, branding, staff recruitment, training, field coaching and accompaniments of employees for any industry.
We have conducted several research projects in several sectors such as telecommunications, Agro-business, beverages, transport, schools, banking and postal services. The research findings have been analyzed; business models designed; marketing strategies and tactics recommended for implementation.