PAST EXPERIENCE – CONSULTANCY
Mofi’s strongest background lies on the long time experience of its Executive Director (Martin Owako) who went through Diageo Sales Career Framework for 15 years and specialized in sales capability in the last 5 years. His career continued in the same line for 3 years in Smile Communications and Devon Dalyn Ltd.
In June, 19th 2010, while still working at UBL Martin was invited as a Guest Speaker at Busoga University where he delivered a paper on ‘Transforming the youth from being job seekers to being job creators’. This inspired everyone during the conference as many rushed for a copy of the presentation.
Our outstanding and recorded consultancy works include:
- Mofi Uganda Ltd has this June 2017 taken up the development of a sales automation and integration system for Crown Beverages Uganda Limited along aside its range of consultancy services listed above. The sales automation uses software called CYGNETO. Please contact Stuart on 0751404670.
- From 8th to 12th November 2016 Restless Development Alumini contracted Mofi Uganda Ltd to train the youth of Eastern Uganda on Entrepreneurship, idea generation, proposal writing, market research, developing Business plans, effective selling skills, Customer care, book keeping and basic issues on impact of chronic diseases on entrepreneurs. For further details, contact Mr. Wanyama Lawrance on 0705043445.
- Mofi conducted a research and developed a business plan for Uga Foil International Ltd (UFIL), a newly incorporated company in Uganda between August and September 2016. The company was incorporated to manufacture and sell disposable products in Uganda and the Great Lakes Region. For more details, please contact Counsel Ali Kafumbe on 0781539256/0702309760.
- From January to August 2016, Mofi has been supporting Cyprus Institute of Marketing in the development of the marketing strategies, advertising, selling and training of staff throughout the organization in the Ugandan based centre. This included the development of Financial and Human resource policies. For further details, refer to M/s Clare Busing– 0772 417902.
- In May 2015, Mofi Uganda was awarded a contract to assess, train and coach 11 Sales Executives of VIVO Energy Uganda. The execution experience involved two full days, workshop training and 21 days coaching Sales Executive three times each. For further details contact the Sales Manager, Alvin on 0772 754071.
- In March 2015, MofiUganda Ltd took on a contract to recruit, train and coachnew Sales Executives for The Hair Care Centre Ltd. This task was in addition to the coaching and accompaniments made with the existing team. We also executed biscuits sampling promotions at Shoprite Shops, Mega Standard and Nakumatt Supermarkets. Also developed a business plan for 2015/16. For more details contact the CEO, Mr. Steven Richley on 0772768633.
- In February 2015, Uganda Breweries Limited contracted Mofi Uganda Ltd to assess, recruit, train and coach a team of 85 Van Sales Men (VSM) in Kampala division (Kampala central business district, Wakiso, Mpigi, Luwero, Mityana and Mukono). This is a team of persons who are responsible for the direct distribution of UBL products in and around, Kampala division. For more details contact the Sales Director, Mr. Dimola on 0776 720150 or Brian on 0772 720391.
- In December 2014, Bamako Uganda Ltd gave Mofi opportunity to train its customer service team on Customer Care skills. For details contact the MD, Mr. Odicha David on 0759 083058.
- In2012/3, Mofi was subcontracted by Research World International who had won a contract to draw business models for the postal and courier sector in Uganda. Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was the client while Research World International (RWI) was the main vendor. For more details contact the CEO, Dr. Patrick Wakida on 0752 642764.
- In 2010, Mofi trained all staff of Mother Majeri Primary School (one of the top private Primary schools in Wakiso district) on customer care skills. Reference Head teacher, Mr. Edward Basembeza and Director Mr. George Opio 0772820947 and 0751 339204.
- In 2008, Mofi Uganda Ltd trained the sales team of Parambot Breweries Ltd for one day on managing relationships with customers. This SBU has now closed down due to strategic issues.
We are therefore experts in recruitment, selection, induction, training,field coaching and accompaniments of employees for any industry given our strong alliance with Expression Marketing Ltd, our sister consulting firm.
We have conducted several research projects in several sectors like telecommunications, Agro-business, beverages, transport, schools, banking and postal services. The research findings have been analyzed; business models designed; marketing strategies and tactics recommended for implementation.